I like my sidewalks looking like it's July outside ... all year long. - Jim Davis
Minnesota winters are not known for moderate temperatures or minimal precipitation. On the contrary, snow, sub-zero conditions, ice and more snow are what we endure daily
throughout the winter season. However, with Property Maintenance Co. just a phone call away, many of these winter burdens can be alleviated quickly and efficiently.
We toil tirelessly when it snows to make sure that your driveway and sidewalks are snow-free. We make attractive, welcoming paths to your home.
- Snow will be plowed from parking areas, driveways and entrances curb to curb
traditionally at the end of approximately 1.0" or greater of snowfall, which will
then be salted.
- Plowing will occur after business hours and before the next business day,
- Snow will be stored on-site. (Removal of snow from site is available for an
- Highway salt is provided, when necessary, for an additional charge.
Snow shoveling and ice removal:
- Any snow accumulations will be shoveled, blown, or scraped from walks, stoops,
steps, building entrances, trash cans, dumpsters, mail boxes, fire hydrants, bus
stops, benches, handicapped ramps and parking spaces, cross-walks, and out
walks, etc., traditionally at the end of each snowfall.
- Ice melting materials will be applied as needed, and reapplied, if necessary. PMC
will scrape ice or freezing rain accumulations as necessary.
- Snow will be stored on-site. (Removal of snow from site is available at extra
- Post-snow emergency build-up will be cleared on return trip.