We hand prune shrubs to promote their natural beauty. Not everything should be shaped like a globe or a cube or a duck. - Jim Davis
Once the growing season is upon us, regular maintenance of grass, trees, flowerbeds and shrubs is essential to keeping up the appearance of outdoor environments. Skilled in all aspects of cultivating a healthy, clean, safe and attractive landscape, Property Maintenance Co. provides a tailored solution to any needs you may have. Our services include:
- Mowing and bagging.
- Necessary maintenance of trees and shrubs throughout the season.
- Removal of debris from lawns, bases of trees, shrubs, or shrub bed areas to maintain a neat appearance.
- Application, as necessary, of a professional, nutritionally-balanced, slow-release fertilizer(s) to turf seasonally (late spring, early fall, and late fall). Late fall application will include shrubs, trees and beddings.
- Applications, as necessary, of a professional, pre-emergent herbicide(s) to turf and shrub beds for control of annual weeds and grasses.
- Applications, as necessary, of a professional, selective post-emergent herbicide(s) to turf for control of broad leaf weeds.
- Applications, as necessary, of a professional, non-selective, post-emergent weed control herbicide(s) to tree and shrub bases, beddings, walks, drives, and curb seams and cracks.
- We use Integrated Pest Management (IPM), a decision-making process, for managing insects, diseases, and weeds which involves scouting, threshold determination, timing of pesticide application, choice of bio-rational or conventional pesticides, and scouting after treatment. IPM also includes cultural practices such as pruning, sanitation, and proper fertilization as preventative management.
- Our clients are primarily responsible for watering lawns and other plant materials; we take care of the rest!